Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday's words and a few pictures~

Wednesday, always my favorite day-no not because of the almost to Friday deal but more so because it always seems to be a good day, people seem to have the Monday, and Tuesday funk off of them and are happy-ish (If that is a word!) on Wednesdays.  I have been at my most recent job almost a week now, it is a beautiful fit, the people I work with are truly amazing people and the regulars that we get are kind and make me feel like I am getting a little self confidence back.  You see in my last job it was frowned upon to smile, interact and basically act human. Do the job, make the money, leave-Repeat. Fun eh?  Well this job is back to customer service in the coffee sense, I am home in that environment.  My supervisor/AKA: partner in crime goes to my church, we have these wonderful conversations that do my heart well.  It makes me feel like I am not so alone because at times just like any person I do.  Between taking a pay cut (Yet again.) and moving Violet to part time school things are tight but I refuse to let this situation take my smile.  I wake up promptly at 6am every morning, get the minions ready for school, get myself ready (Yahoo for jeans and t-shirts for work!) and out the door at 7-7:15. Getting back into my groove post surgery and although hot flashes and hormone changes I feel 100% better, truly no pain in 15 years.  To say that statement makes me and my hormones want to cry! <3 br=""> Our weekend was filled with fun and catching up with some friends in Albuquerque, Our kids had a blast as did we.  We ate some good food and took the kids to the zoo!  I will post some pictures, the zoo is my favorite place, and this one was very nice!  The kids liked it but were done about 45 minutes in, we trudged on!  I was going to get my money's worth! Ha!  All in all a blessed weekend.

One last thing that I feel I want to touch on, more for me.  I am trying to rediscover what I LOVE, what MY hobbies are.  It is tough, my work hours for now are 5 days a week 8am-1pm which gives me special time with V which I happy about.  I think I might take my camera out for a test run soon.  I love to read, and write in my journal for me.  I love helping others and being involved in my church as much as I can.  I know that God will put something on my heart, maybe for now my family/kids need to be my hobby.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment