Tuesday, February 2, 2016

So many new things! Hello 2016!

It has been a LONG time since I sat down at my computer and decided to write, I have wanted to but my kiddos and family life always come first!  So much has happened, it seemed like I started a new job, Halloween was here and before I knew it we were ringing in the New Year!

There are several things that I have set out to accomplish this year:
-Be more present for my kids/family and unplug from Facebook, etc. OFTEN.
-Be more present for those close friends in my life.
-Continue eating right, and work out several times a week.
-Keep a positive attitude no matter what, albeit at times difficult continue to try.
-BE THANKFUL,BE GRATEFUL,BE IN THE MOMENT.

Simply put, be a better version of myself.  Isn't that something that we all strive for? I have three little people who watch me, hear my words and how I choose to use them.  I need to step it up for them and for myself-and I have. #WIN

Next I thought for months on what spin I wanted this blog to take and it is simple, I want it to remain about a mommy to three kiddos close in age, mommy to multiples, but taking the next step and we now navigate new experiences, above all else keep it real.  Pictures, always pictures! Quick meals that I do to keep it simple and healthy, the work outs that I do(or attempt to!)
There are several books I have been asked to review which I am very excited about-Stay tuned on that! I am also a Beachbody coach and I am going to start posting reviews on products, shake ideas for people with food allergies like myself and how I adapt them to work. Maybe even some free samples of products down the road!  I am very excited about that aspect and I cannot wait to share my excitement soon! Finally one last element, I *dabble* in writing, and I want to share those stories here, and get others feedback, I believe that in order for me to improve I need to put it out there so I am taking a leap and plan to do that. 

Finally last year brought ALOT into my life, some great and some less than great-but I am using that to fuel my new year and new vibe.  I will post some pictures from our few trips late last year and end on that note!  I hope that you all will join me on a new spin of Mommy to Multiples plus one!
-Namaste'























1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of great goals for 2016!!! <3 Best wishes and good luck with your coaching journeys!!

    ReplyDelete