Friday, January 23, 2015

For fun!


4 Things You’ve Always Wanted to Know about Me… Or Not!

 

4 names that people call me:
1. Mommy                                                                                                                                                                                              2.  Sissy (Family)
3.Globby-Thanks Jason!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                4.  Sarah

4 jobs that I’ve had:

1. Baskin Robbins-I could scoop ice cream with the best of them!                                                                   
2. Grocery store bagger, cart chaser and all things in between!
3.Airman-my most favorite time of my life!  And the best decision I ever made.                                      
4. Currently-Patient Financial services. It is a new adventure indeed!

4 movies I've watched more than once:

1. Frozen-Thanks to my kids!   
2. Hello Dolly-a wonderful memory with my grammy!                                                                                 
3. Pretty Woman-I will second this with my friend. Love it!!!
4. She's Having a baby!

4 books I recommend:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2.The Velveteen Rabbit                                                          
3. A Separate Peace
4. Mindfullness and mediation for every day life.

4 places I’ve lived:

1. Victorville, California
2.Illinois
3. Colorado.                                                                                                                                                     4.  Florida, New Mexico-SOOOO many places due to the Air Force moving me!

4 places I’ve been:
1.  Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

2.  South Carolina on my honeymoon!
3.  Washington State
4.  Korea, and several places Oversees.

4 places I’d rather be now:
1.  The beaches of Florida.
2.  California
3.  My couch cuddled with my littles and my hubby.
4.  On a vacation, any place will do! :)

4 things I don’t eat:
1.  Lamb
2.  Soy beans-they hurt my stomach for some reason.
3.  Game-toooo sour for my taste.
4.  Otherwise I love everything else!

4 of my favorite foods:
1.  Lobster
2.  Mexican food! OMG YUM!
3.  Sushi                                                                                                                                                                                        4. Doritos-my downfall!

4 TV shows I watch:
1.Friends                                                                                                                                                                        2.The Following                                                                                                                                                                     3.Grey's Anatomy                                                                                                                                                                                 4. How to get away with murder.

4 things I’m looking forward to this year:
1.  Enjoying our new surroundings and trying camping again!
2.  Being closer to my side of the family!
3.  A Disney California vacation this year!           
4.  Working on me, being a better mom, friend, person.

4 things I’m always saying:
1.  Seriously? No, no SERIOUSLY!?
2.  Hi everyone! 

3.  Ahhh crap!
4.  "That's what she said"..Thank you "The Office" Best show and best saying ever!

So now it's your turn!!!
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment