Sunday, March 8, 2015

A little of this and of that~

Greetings from Daylight savings land-meaning my kids got up at 3am and have been OHHH so fun all day! Haha!  We had a nice weekend, I am still on the mend of course and have to take it easy and not do laundry or clean my ever increasingly dirty house!  I am learning to not get ruffled about it which is saying ALOT for me.  Hello OCD you are being a bit controlled!  Jason has been such a huge help and my few dear friends checking in on me, you know who you are and I am so appreciative to have you in my life.  I did get the clear to drive a bit, OUCH is all I can say but with time it will hurt less.  With all of that being said I was totally shocked that this surgery has put me down for as long as it has.  Everyone heals different and I was up walking and such the day after because I am stubborn and hard headed and wanted to be out of the hospital and home with my family and in my own bed.  I am blessed, I am healthy and I feel better already-in about 5 weeks I will feel that much better.  Watch out world!  This weekend I was able to watch my trio play their soccer game and I got a lot of great pictures!  The kids are starting to love it, Scarlett still wants to be a ballerina though, Violet wants to be who knows what and Kellan wants to play football next I think!  Here in New Mexico I am not sure what sports are played when because of the intense heat that will get here in no time!  Can you say margaritas and watching sunsets from the patio? YES! My neighbor/friend and I are already planning our nights out of relaxing, good music, some good drinks and good conversation.  It may not be Florida but this place has proved to be more of a blessing than I ever could have imagined-truly.  The friends I have, the happiness my kids have, the amazing job J is doing at his job and me-some awesome things to come! Stay tuned!
All in all I am simply happy to be feeling good again.  I am blessed to have a strong support system.  You know who you are, I love you all and thank you.  I will continue to take it day by day!  I will post some recent pictures of this and that because it is my blog-my rules!!! And In case you could not tell-my trio is my WORLD! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a beautiful Monday. Remember to smile, you never know who's morning/day you might brighten!





No comments:

Post a Comment