Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GRATEFUL.

This post is simple, to be GRATEFUL.  I spent my late teens and into all of my twenties in the military, the Air Force and it truly was the best experience of my life.  It is a much different military now then the one I fell in love with all those years ago.  With that being said I have seen a lot, done a lot, and made life long friends that are much more than that.  They are my family, even though I might not see them often we know we are family.  That is why when my dearest friend I have known nearly 13 years, told me her daughter was involved in a serious accident I was sick with worry.  I have known this not so little daughter of hers since she was 2 or so and she is now an amazing teenager who has her mom's heart and spunk.  They all are my family, and I have been worried about my family all day long.  Between short messages from her, her hubby, and her sister I knew what was going on.  All I could do all day was pray, stare at my phone and pray some more.  I am happy to say that beautiful sweety is doing much better.  God is good, plain and simple. 

I bring you to this, I am GRATEFUL.  I am grateful for my family, my dear friends, my children who are my world.  I am thankful that God blesses those around me and that I see those blessings all of the time.  Today I hugged my children a little bit harder, ok a lot harder.

Instead of getting upset about frivolous things, or what to wear remember the big picture.  Life is precious.  Surround yourself with those you love and cherish and remember to never take anything for granted.  I was taught a lesson in this situation, and now my friends sweety is doing ok!  Praise God.

GRATEFUL. BE GRATEFUL ALWAYS.
Keeping it short gang.

Love to all.
S

1 comment:

  1. Amen my friend. Amen. The statement 'Life is short" became very real this week. <3

    ReplyDelete