Sunday, September 20, 2015

Changes, on so many levels!

Changing is part of life, it is something that makes us stronger and helps us adapt in an ever changing world.  A world where we have so many variables in our day to day lives, like jobs, hobbies, children, marriages, self growth, and making one healthier.  My twinsers are doing great in Kindergarten, Kellan listens well and does his daily work well.  Scarlett is also a wonderful student BUT tends to get chatty so her teacher has to redirect her-Haha! Like mother/Like daughter!  I remember my mom telling me some of the same stories, and even now in my current job some of my co-workers said I LOVE LOVE to talk. Yup! That is me and that is A-OK!
Our last few weeks have been BUSY, and we are still trying to get into a solid groove-the kids find it difficult to go to bed early and wake up early.  Tis' my life!

So for the last 2 weeks I have been changing my eating habits drastically, and following the 21 Day fix by Beach Body.  Week 1 was prep but I went ahead and dove right in, Week 2 was this last week and it was another pretty successful week.  The idea behind it is portion control, and eating smaller meals more often. More of the right meals, foods, less sugar and snacks which has been a difficult hurdle but each day it gets better.  My morning Shakeology helps immensely!  It is vegan chocolate, banana, ice, and unsweetened almond milk-blend and YUM!! That is my breakfast, then a small snack and there starts my day!  Typically some sort of food/snack every 2 hours!  It equates to a lot of food which is the most surprising piece to this!  Add in the daily exercise routine, 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week and WOW have I been sore but with each passing day I find myself feeling better and better.  My body is changing, little by little and I could not be happier with these results!  It is not a quick fix or quick weight loss BUT it does produce real results.  I am so excited and on fire for this!  I plan to start sharing my journey more as it evolves! For now I will leave it simple and tell you I am so happy with the results and lifestyle change I have made. 

One last thing-I registered for school and I cannot be more stoked! I should start in a month or so. Changes are happening in my life, and I am excited! My family is healthy and happy, my hubby is the light of my life, my kids are our joy.  I am blessed!

XOXO-Sarah

Feel free to like and follow this blog, I want to start documenting my journey through school, weight loss, and my beach body journey!  Appreciate it all gang! Much love! <3 p="">

1 comment: